수학과 과학, 유용성
둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
- 2015 Trick or Truth: the Mysterious Connection Between Physics and Mathematics Winning Essays
- Leifer, M. S. “Mathematics Is Physics.” arXiv:1508.02770 [physics], August 11, 2015. http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.02770.
- Rovelli, Carlo. “Michelangelo’s Stone: An Argument against Platonism in Mathematics.” arXiv:1508.00001 [math], August 2, 2015. http://arxiv.org/abs/1508.00001.
- Woit, Peter. ‘Towards a Grand Unified Theory of Mathematics and Physics’. arXiv:1506.07576 [physics], 24 June 2015. http://arxiv.org/abs/1506.07576.
- Smolin, Lee. “A Naturalist Account of the Limited, and Hence Reasonable, Effectiveness of Mathematics in Physics.” arXiv:1506.03733 [physics], June 11, 2015. http://arxiv.org/abs/1506.03733.
- Wigner, The unreasonable effectiveness of mathematics in the natural sciences
- Hamming, The Unreasonable Effectiveness of Mathematics
- Wigner, E. P. “The Role of Mathematical Methods in Physical Theories.” In Historical and Biographical Reflections and Syntheses, edited by Jagdish Mehra, 246–48. Historical, Philosophical, and Socio-Political Papers, B / 7. Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2001. http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-662-07791-7_35.