Geometry and physics of knot homology
둘러보기로 가기 검색하러 가기
(section 'expositions' updated)님의 2016년 3월 15일 (화) 22:35 판
- knot homology
lectures by Gukov
- 4 lectures at MPI by Gukov
- 4/17, 4/22, 4/24, 4/25
- notes taken at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8XXo8Tve1cxYzlJUk5aU21EZTA/edit
- knot polynomials
- knot homology
- Khovanov homology - Jones
- knot Floer homology - Alexander
- triply graded homology - HOMFLY
- A-polynomial, B-model, and Quantization
- Knot invariants from exactly solvable models and representation theory
- Edward Witten, Two Lectures on Gauge Theory and Khovanov Homology, http://arxiv.org/abs/1603.03854v1
- Nawata, Satoshi, and Alexei Oblomkov. “Lectures on Knot Homology.” arXiv:1510.01795 [hep-Th, Physics:math-Ph], October 6, 2015. http://arxiv.org/abs/1510.01795.
- Piotr Sułkowski physics and geometry of knot homologies
- Gukov, Sergei, and Ingmar Saberi. 2012. “Lectures on Knot Homology and Quantum Curves.” arXiv:1211.6075 [hep-Th] (November 26). http://arxiv.org/abs/1211.6075.
- Sergei Gukov, Quantization and Categorification, Lecture 4. 2012. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ETGWgaZDY&feature=youtube_gdata_player.
- Hee-Joong Chung, Tudor Dimofte, Sergei Gukov, Piotr Sułkowski, 3d-3d Correspondence Revisited, http://arxiv.org/abs/1405.3663v2
- Elliot, Ross, and Sergei Gukov. ‘Exceptional Knot Homology’. arXiv:1505.01635 [hep-Th], 7 May 2015. http://arxiv.org/abs/1505.01635.
- Chung, Hee-Joong, Tudor Dimofte, Sergei Gukov, and Piotr Sułkowski. “3d-3d Correspondence Revisited.” arXiv:1405.3663 [hep-Th], May 14, 2014. http://arxiv.org/abs/1405.3663.